Sunday, April 20, 2008

Family Fun Wagon....

Today we took off in the family fun wagon, or the man van, or whatever you wanna call it! It was a beautiful day so we took off with the kiddos and headed to Chelsea, we went to a small park on Territorial rd. that the kids tought at first was boring, then Cj and Claud played frisbee and Savannah swang and Dillion ran around. While the "boys" were playing frisbee Claud found a little baby (about the size of a quarter) turtle. It was so cute!
Then we loaded up and went a little closer to Chelsea and to another park next to a creek or river whatever you want to call it. They had a teeter totter which Claud and I had a lot of fun bouncing the kids up and down on. Savannah sat on one end with me on the other and yelled across the park to daddy "I like it, I like it" It was very funny.
Anyway, it made for a fun little trip and then I came home and took a nap for 4 hours!!! I had no idea I had slept that long until Claud told me...oops guess I will be up all night again!
Well I hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments: