Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break!!!!

So today was my offical last day of winter quarter!!!! I am now on spring break for the next two weeks!!!! My first online class begins April 2nd, and the I start my basic anatomy class on April 8th!
I am so ready to have a break from school, this quarter was a killer!!! My house and dogs have not been thanking school either. My poor moose dog has had to be crated 1/2 the day which for her is unusual...and my daughter has missed all the mom/daughter bonding while the boys are in school. And I have missed sitting in my pjs until 2pm..LOL

On another note, I got my starter kit ordered to begin my lia sophia business. I really hope to get some more party bookings at my starter show, right now I have 2 of them to do for April but I would love to have a little fuller calendar. But it all comes in time right?
Not too much else to talk about at this point, the kids and hubby are at the inlaws and my house is quiet..I am thinking that means nap time!
Hope you all have an excellent weekend. I will be cleaning and cooking most of it!

No comments: