Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Life Update....

So in the last couple days I have decided I liked my med term class so well I am going to take it again in the fall, ughh! Actually I didn't decide that but I am going to have to re-take the class. I at this point (final is Weds.) have a D+...if I get a really good grade on the final I will have a C-...I have to have a C or better, which means it is a 2nd time for me!

Well very frustrating, I am doing ok in my other classes.



On another note, I am taking on a new type of work for the time being. Testing the waters and hopefully I will enjoy it. I am going to start selling Lia Sophia jewelry. I am having a starter party on April 9th and hopefully will be able to have some parties booked from that. I already have 2 booked for April. Just keep me in mind if you ever want to host a party their hostess benefits are pretty nice!

On another note I came home yesterday to a very scary scene, my dog had gotten out of her crate at some point in the day and had gone into my room and knocked over the guinea pig cage. The cage was broke apart and laying on my bed, and Buster (guinea pig) was nowhere in sight! !! To be honest I would not look for him...I was scared of how I may have found him. So we searched my room (Claud and I) and couldn't locate him. I listened carefully and did not hear him.
So last night I was in the shower and the kids came running in and said "mom! We found Buster!!!" The excitement in their voices was high, so I assumed Buster was still moving...which he was. He had somehow managed his way to the living room and hid behind the couch. He was safe and sound when we found him, although quite shaken up as you can imagine. Claud carried him back to his cage and he is doing ok. I checked him over for bite marks or injuries and haven't found any. I feel so bad, I know I put the dog in her crate...but I may not have locked it well enough. That will NOT happen again I will be double and triple checking before I leave the house.
The only serious thing wrong with him is he will not sleep in his igloo house, I assume this is because he cannot see what is outside his cage when he does...for this I don't blame him!

Well I have to go and give a speech...my LAST one...and tomorrow is my last day before spring break!!! It is only 2 weeks long but I will take it!

Have a great week/weekend!

No comments: