Thursday, March 12, 2009

HI EVERYONE

How is everyone on this fine Thursday morning? Things are fine here. I am just killing some time before I get ready to head to class. Today is speech class (oral communication to be technical) We are giving impromptu speeches today OH BOY!


What is new around here? Well last night I took my boys to the mother/son dinner and dance at the school. That was fun, although they ditched me the minute we got there to play with all their friends...it was to be expected. LOL

Spring forward has been hard on us. I am pretty sure the kids have been late to school everyday! I feel like the worst parent in the world when this happens, it isn't that we are getting up way late, we are up but the boys have just drug $#@ all week long, and they take turns. One day it is CJ the next it is Dillion...very frustrating! Luckily today is the last day for them this week as they have Friday off!

Speaking of Friday, that is a big day for us, we are adopting a new friend that evening...as long as things go according to plan. I was on Craigslist last night and found the friend I have been looking for now for a while. I think he looks like one of those monkeys:) He is two years old and the lady I am getting him from has decided that she should find him a new home because her son no longer gives him any attention. I say he is mine because I know I will be the one caring for him, but I think the kids will also get enjoyment from him! I have to wait until Friday however because he I have so much today going on including working for my dad. And this little guy lives clear out in Bellevue, so we are meeting 1/2 way on Friday to pick him up! I am so excited!
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend in case I don't talk to you before then!

No comments: