Thursday, March 26, 2009

My week has been great!

How is everyone this week? I am great, I have been enjoying time at home and not having to be at school everyday!
I have managed to get some cleaning done, it isn't all done yet...but it is getting closer. I hope to work on it a little more this weekend also.
Other than my cleaning I have been working hard on my lia sophia business stuff. I have been looking over all the information on their website and I got my kit in this week! Which means I have a lot of pretty pieces of jewerly for my display.

Also this week I have gotten another party booked. I am going tonight to go over the hostess packet with the hostess and set the date! Which brings me up to 3 parties so far! My goal is to book 6 of them, but we will see what happens. I am very excited to be starting this new venture. For those of you that are reading this and know me personally, I will be sending out letters in the mail in a few weeks to introduce this new venture and explain the benefits of hosting a party for me. I hope you will consider helping me get my new business off the ground.

Another thing is I have all my final grades for winter quarter.
Med. Term C
Pre-Algebra B-
Oral Comm. C+

Not the wonderful grades I had last term, but to be honest I was just thrilled to pass this term!

Something else that was exciting this week is yesterday my loving and way to good for me husband traded in 2 of his guns so that I could have a bow. It is really nice. I orginally was looking at a compound bow in pink(shocker there huh?) but after we got there and there was no pink bow that was left handed I decided the color didn't really matter. I managed to find a nice Browning bow, I also found out that I am a pretty decent archer! This was the first time I had shot a compound bow, I have used a recurve in the past but I tell you they are nothing alike...the compound is much easier for me!
But alas, it is much like a gun...I am good at shooting at a target, not sure about shooting a real live deer with it. They move and make my nerves go crazy:)

Well I think that is all the excitement I have for this week..I must go do some picking up now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plus you get a new neighbor! :-)