Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hey

Hey there everyone! I thought I would pop in a leave a quick blog today, just because I had a spare minute.
My winter quarter is coming to a close in 2 weeks...lots of things to do before then however. I have a paper to write that is due tomorrow for my med term class...it is on any medical issue, and is to be 3 full pages. It could take me most of the day, but that is alright I will get it done. I also have to study for my last med term quiz before the final exam.
For my speech class I have one more big speech to write and give. This time it is a persuasive speech, I am planning to persuade the class to do outdoor activities such as camping, fishing and hunting. I am not sure how that last one is going to go over in my class...but I would suppose that is the point of the persuasive part of the speech!
Not too much to do for PreAlgebra just catch up on the online stuff...then take the final.

Next quarter I am taking only one class on campus and two online. I figured that I can manage a comp. II class and a math for business class as online classes. The only on campus is basic anatomy.
I can tell you I am looking forward to not driving to Baker every day next term...it will save me tons of money. Both in gas and on a babysitter!
Well I hope all is well with everyone, I have to go and get some grocery shopping done!

No comments: