Monday, March 23, 2009

Really?!?!?!?

I have no idea how I did it but I did! I managed to get an 88% on my final for med term. Which brought my grade to a C, ya know the C that I needed to pass and NOT have to re-take the course? I cannot even begin to explain how excited I was to see that grade yesterday!
The funny part is I didn't even study for my final, I figured I would have to re-take the class anyway so I wasn't going to stress over the final...lol.

On another note parent teacher conferences are this week. Once again I don't have to have a conference for Dillion, I was told he is doing great! He gets along with every one and is a great kid and is super smart!
I do have to have a conference for CJ and I am not looking forward to it. He is not doing well this year, homework is a problem for him...listening is a problem...following directions is a problem. So I am not looking forward to that conference.

Well I am off to clean and stuff...isn't spring break wonderful????
Have a great day!

No comments: