Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Disappointed in me....

That is how I feel about myself at this point. I am smoking...not like I was but still I am smoking. I am a closet smoker at this point, as in I am not letting the kids see me smoke. I am not sure why I lit a cigaretter again other than Claud did and it seemed like the thing to do. It was Sunday before I did, and I wish now I would not have. I have turned the nicotine receptors on in my brain again much to my dismay.
I know I am going to try to quit again, although it may not be until after I am finished with classes this summer. I have a ton of stress right now and although that is no excuse, that is the one I am going to use.

Other than this disappointment, there is not a whole lot going on around here. I am going to be taking my online orientation so that I can enroll in a few online classes...I really want to cut my driving times down as much as possible.

Oh and work is very slow for the guys again! I am hoping so much that it picks up soon as it is getting very very very tight in this house. I hate when this happens and of course it happens once I have everything all caught up and on time again...now we are back to square one ughhhh!

I don't think there is a whole lot else for me to say today, I have to go and get dressed now and head to class! Only 2 weeks left of winter quarter, can't wait for some of these classes to be over!

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

One of the Bunch said...

I understand that you're under a lot of stress. Just remember, no time like the present to give up those "cancer sticks." Remember that closet smokers are still smokers and still suffer the same risks as "open smokers." Your children need a healthy Momma and Daddy. You can do this! You may have fallen off the wagon but you are strong. Stand up, brush off and move forward. Put those things down and do not allow them to take control over you. You are stronger than they are, Mandy. You can do this!! So can Claud. What better way to losen the financial strap a bit other than to give up this very expensive habit. Right? :) Sending you much love and support.