Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just a Hi

Well it looks like we have gotten a taste of spring here, but I doubt that it will last too long...after all it is Michigan!
This weekend has been spent patching holes in drywall throughout my house. Then we are repainting the boys room, living room and kitchen. I am sure it will be nice in the end but right now this place looks like a construction site! Drywall dust EVERYWHERE!!!!
Claud is going to be working out of town this week, so me in a stupid moment said " if you patched these walls I could paint while you are gone" Wrong thing to say..besides I don't have time to paint while he is gone I have 3 kids 2 dogs and a lot of homework during the week, I am sure it won't be done when he gets back.
Other than that things are ok, or at least I am going to sit back and pretend they are for the time being.
I hope all of you are doing well!

No comments: