Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hey There

Ok so here is my little update of the day. The kids have a 2 hour delay this morning so I have a little internet time before they had to school, Van heads to the sitter and I head to class. School is going ok, I see my 3.94 GPA going down the drain very soon however...not sure that I will get an A in any of my classes. I am taking Pre-Algebra, Med Term and Oral Communication this term. I am not looking forward to my final grades at all!
They are all difficult for me, I have to remember a lot and it is kind of hard to try and study with 3 kids running around. I am not sure that I can remember what day it is let alone what the latin translation of inflammation of the liver is......it's hepatitis by the way LOL
The kids are growing and wild as ever. Cj has started cub scouts, we did the pinewood derby and he took 1st in the wolves and 2nd overall. (actually there was a tie for 1st and they averaged the times)
Dillion is doing well in school, he is reading but not liking it. I have to find a way to make it fun for him and I am having a hard time with that.
Savannah is getting so big and has way too many opinions that are all her own. Also she imatates me which is not always a good thing, I am learning a lot about mysef through her....I am mean! She also is spending a lot of time with my parents and sharing her observations of me with them, sometimes that is not the best thing.
Claud is out of town until Friday and I haven't really gotten a lot done around here I am pretty sure Thurs night and Friday afternoon I will be running around here trying to pretend like I did soemthing with my time.
Tonight there is a den meeting and I am very sure once I am home from that I won't feel too ambitious. I think today after class is going to be homework time for me, I plan to leave Van at the sitters until 3 and work on my PreAlgebra after class.
Well I hope you have a great day!

No comments: