Monday, February 16, 2009

Just Complaining

I have had a very bad couple of days around here, I am not sure if it is that time of the month or what but I find myself so angry and upset lately. I am so tired of being the only one that can lift a finger to clean up around here! I don't expect Claud to do it as he works full time...but I do expect the kids to help a little! They are plenty old enough and it doesn't matter what I do they can't seem to get off their butts to help!
I have decided today though that when I get out of work tonight I am going to become the proud owner of 2 DS's, one xbox, and a race track...I am going to have lots of new toys until they can help me and change their little attitudes!

There is SO much that I REALLY need to get done around here, things that are beyond the normal cleaning I do but I can't get them done because I have to start the same place over and over...(example I clean the living room up today in prep for deep cleaning tomorrow but when tomorrow gets here it looks the same as before I started today!) It is a frustrating cycle that I know everyone faces but I am so beyond tired of it!!!!
Anyway, I have to get ready to go to work now...so I will write more as soon as I can!

No comments: