Friday, February 13, 2009

Have a story to share...

I can't help but share this story as it made me smile yesterday and I really needed it.
I went to pick up the kids from school and Dillion was holding the front doors open for people going out. This girl in his class was headed out with her Grandpa and in the cutest little girl voice she said "good bye Dillion" then she reached out touched his chin and said "ya little cutie!"
I almost fell on the floor laughing, not only at the girls comment but at my poor red faced son who wasn't sure what to do. Later last night CJ was asking Dillion if he had a girlfriend and he said "I do now, but I don't know where it came from it just happened today!"
Oh the things kids say that make me laugh so hard.

On another note, I am going to ask for prayers again...and again I am not able to say what I want them for I just need someone watching out for my extended family, all of them will be needing it in a very bad way in the coming weeks and months.

I have class today and Claud comes home tonight *thank goodness* I miss him so much when he is away. The first day or two aren't bad but toward the end of the week, I am lost without him. I may not be here much this weekend so I hope you all have a great one! Also Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: