Thursday, February 19, 2009

HI ALL

Happy Thursday! This week has seemed to fly by for us. I have class today as I do everyday, but today is a midterm exam! One that I am not really looking forward to at all.
We are having some issues around here with our electricity, sometimes some things work and sometimes some things don't...not sure what is going on with it, but Claud attempted to fix it again this morning so hopefully he got it this time!
I think this weekend we are going to finish up our painting projects or at least I hope we will.

Other than that there isn't a whole lot more to tell you all, we are pretty boring:)
I do think I forgot to tell you all that I decided to change my major, I have decided to go with Medical Assistant instead of Surgical Tech. There were a few reasons for my decision but the main one is that I couldn't imagine 12 hour shifts and trying to sleep during the day...also I really am not wanting to work on the weekends LOL.

Well I hope you all have a nice day and try to stay warm, it is cold again!

No comments: