Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer's Coming...

Well let's see, Cj has 5 1/2 days of school left and then they are all home for the summer again. It feels so strange to have all 3 of them home with me all day long, not to mention how long it makes the days...love them dearly but it is a lot harder with 3 of them then just 2 of them. I am going to be visiting the dollar store to buy them lots of things to occupy their time along with making up a schedule so that we have more of a routine around here.
I am excited though about taking at least one family vacation this year, the boys are getting older and enjoy more things so it ought to be more fun to take them and show them new places.
Things around here are pretty much the same, I plan to clean the house today and really try to get a lot of things done, I can't do laundry since my dryer is broke (my new used dryer) one of the drum rollers took a crap, so I have to order a new one so Claud can fix it for me. I am thinking of investing in a clothesline for outside so that this summer I can hang clothes...then I won't care if I have a working dryer for a little bit.
So that is about the jist of what is going on around here, hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend incase I don't get back here!

No comments: