Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Illness!

I have discovered a new illness that some of you should be on the lookout for, as it has already struck my children full force! It is called whineyitis!
The symptoms are as follows, the uncontrollable need to cry over everything from the sun coming up to the day ending, the need to whine at and about everything in your life, the need to repeatedly tell your parents and siblings how terrible they are and how much you dislike them!
Watch out for this illness I am telling you it will be spreading I can feel it, my own kids have had it for at least a week now...and it is awful!
The only cure that I have found is locking yourself in your bedroom in order to avoid catching it, because I am pretty sure once you get it that it is permanant!

On another note I have informed my loving and kind husband that he need not buy me anything for Mother's Day in leiu of gifts I will be taking the day off from my domestic duties, and I WILL be napping...yep a long one too!

So, Happy Mother's Day to you all I am off to work here shortly and not a moment too soon let me tell you!

No comments: