Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I think it is time to write again, it has been a few days since I have had a minute to get on here and type....the joys of having a 2 year old...I hate to say it but I will be so happy when I am done with the toddler stages for good. Speaking of my toddler, she learned a new word "hate" so far it hasn't been used against us...only the things around her and it is really funny to hear what she has to say. For instance my father in law had a fire going and she says "fire hot, burn me, stupid fire, I hate fire!" she also hates "cycles" (motorcycles) because they are too loud and hurt her ears, tractors not sure why, and last but not least bugs. It is amazing to watch her form her own opinions on the world around her at such a young age.
She has become quite the little drama queen and I think she may take over CJ's place as the drama of the family! She gets a scrape on her knee and although she may not cry about it when it happens she will cry about it for the next month each time she shows it to someone until it heals.
Dillion has been enjoying his summer vacation thus far, he pretty much goes visiting the neighbors most of the day...as he bounces from one to the other (there are 3 that he goes to daily) and when he isn't doing that he is riding his bike in front of the house. He rarely comes in anymore and I am ok with that, as he sleeps VERY well at night after all that running. His birthday is in 13 days and he is way excited about it! He already knows what he is getting, which is a new bike since both of the boys are still riding 12" bikes and have outgrown them. Thank God for summer birthdays!
CJ is waiting unpatiently for school to be out on Friday, I think he is ready to be able to play and be "free" Monday when it was so nice I picked him up at noon from school, I figured he wouldn't be missing much and I was right they were just taking apart the classroom so that it can be painted and carpet replaced this summer.
This weekend my husband and I are going to be putting in a wood floor for my nephew, which is very exciting for me because what we make from that will be paying for the hall and living room in my house to be replaced with wood laminate! I am so tired of this carpet, between kids and dogs my carpet is in BAD shape. So Claud will most likely have 2 weekends of work lined up for him, but the following weekend he and the boys will be going on a fishing trip so it shouldn't be too bad on them!
Well that is about all I have for now, I hope you all have a good week and weekend.

No comments: