Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dillion's Field Trip






I am not sure but I think I forgot to tell about Dillion's trip to the zoo, this was the one field trip I was able to go on with him this year. I rode the bus with him too! *note to self: school buses are NOT made for adults* Anyway, it was a pretty cool trip, we got to pet giraffes which was my favorite part!



The place was pretty nice, although it was raining like crazy on and off so that did make it a little depressing.



I don't think I have been to that zoo since I was little and would love to go again on a nice day when we weren't on a time constraint!



Well here are some pics for you all to enjoy!








Not as many as I thought, but I guess some of them have other kids in them...and I can't post those here! But hope you like the ones I did post!

No comments: