Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting Closer....

I will be going to orientation for Baker here in a few weeks, I am getting excited and nervous all at the same time to be starting school again after so long. The nearest I have it figured my first class will be starting on Sept. 29th which seems so far away but I know it will come quickly.
Dillion only has one more week of preschool to go then he is done for the summer! I know in a few weeks my posts will say something different but for now I am so happy that the kids will be out for summer vacation soon, no more running and getting up at the crack of dawn to take them to school, no more rushing the night before to find or wash a clean uniform for CJ to wear. No more looking endlessly for socks that have gotten up and ran away somewhere far from home.
Also I am hopeful that we may be able to take a few family camping trips this summer!
Well that is all for today, have a great weekend!

No comments: