Monday, November 10, 2008

Not much new

It has been a nice weekend I suppose, I got nothing done that was on my to do list...which seems to be the growing trend around here. Friday morning Claud got a 3 point with his bow, which is great because he had been starting to get real depressed that he had gotten nothing yet. I went out hunting with him yesterday...mainly for my chance to scout before season starts...but with the weather the way it was the only thing we saw was a doe and 2 little ones that we kicked up while walking to our blind.
See this weekend is the opening of deer season, it is also the very first time that I will be going hunting all by myself...I have always sat with Claud or at the very least near him. To be honest I am not sure I want to get anything, simply because I will not have Claud there to share in the excitement if I do.
Right now I am just checking in here and having my coffee before I head off to class. I suppose all the work that didn't get done this weekend will be getting done this week, so I will be pretty busy. Everyone have a nice week!

No comments: