Friday, November 7, 2008

The Report Cards Are In....

I got both of my little angels report cards yesterday~ Dillion had an excellent marks he got all M's (which is like what the S's used to be) They mean Meeting Grade Level Epectations...so he was all good on all of the things he has been taught, with a comment saying he is a joy to have in class and he is a good friend to everyone!
On to CJ, who did not have all M's like in the years past. As far as the academic aspect goes he is right on target...it is the social skills and study skills that he is lacking in. He hasn't been doing his homework, which I thought for sure was going to fall on me, but suprisingly his teacher agreed 100% that it was his responsibilty and he is well aware of how to do the homework and that he has it to do. I am planning to try a little harder to say "hey nothing else is going to happen in this house until homework is done" everyday. But I have to be honest I can't spend hours reminding him over and over...I have my own homework and two other kids and a house to tend to. I do want him to learn better habits now though because I know he has the potential to do great!
So anyway it wasn't too bad all in all.
Today they have the day off of school, and I think we are just going to hang around here I have a lot of things that I need to work on. Claud is leaving in a week for deer camp and he may need some clean clothes to wear while he is gone.
Have a great weekend

No comments: