Friday, June 27, 2008

Date Night

So Claud and I had our date night tonight, I was hoping to go and get a nice steak dinner...that didn't happen. We ended up at Pizza Hut, ok it isn't that I don't like Pizza Hut it is just that for obvious reasons pizza in general is not one of my top picks. But it is what Claud likes so I went with it to be a "good wife" and follow that one thing I preach about marriage being give 80% and expect 20% yada yada yada.
Although our night wasn't anything fabulous we were together without the kids or the dogs or the everday chores. So it was worth it to me. We have decided that we are going to do this from now on no matter what because we have been having tiny little issues forgetting that we are more than Mom and Dad lately.
The kids are all asleep and it is 11:45 so I suppose it is probably bedtime around here for now.
I hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments: