Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Updates from Monday

Well yesterday was not a great day for me, I was just in *itch mode I guess! Today is looking to turn out better at least slightly! We have found out a little more about the thing I am stressing over so much, but will know hopefully a lot more in a week or so. Hoping it all works out the way it should!

As for my turkey hunting experience they say a picture is worth a 1000 words so here ya go:


As for the words to go with it, I got this boy about 30 minutes into my hunt on opening day...made for a quick season lol. He was 24# with a 10-1/2" beard and 1" spurs. Not shabby for my 1st turkey hunt, and shockingly it was a 1 shot -1 kill thing for me! He fell as soon as he was hit, which made me feel all that much better!

As for Claud's shoulder we went to the Dr. yesterday and were referred to their other office to be seen by their orthopedic person...so now we wait until May 5th to know more. He is still working, although he shouldn't but we have no other option. The Dr. yesterday looked at him and said "whoa!" seems to be the normal reaction anymore. I am just hoping for the best.

Well hope you all have a great week! I have to study a bit...or nap with Savannah not sure what I am going to do yet :)

No comments: