Monday, April 20, 2009

Going Hunting Again.....

It is a rainy Monday morning here! I am going to be out turkey hunting in an hour or so, not really looking forward to sitting in the rain (in a pop-up) but I am sure I will live.
This is the first time I have ever tried turkey hunting, I am only a little excited about it...I much prefer deer hunting. But we shall see how this goes I may change my mind by the end of the day who knows?
In other news by tomorrow Claud and I will hear something that may be life changing for us. At this point I'd rather not say what that something is but I can say that it will be a positive thing for our family and especially for our children. It is also something I didn't think was going to happen this soon but somehow has.
Also tomorrow Claud goes to the Dr. about his shoulder...hoping for good news on it!
Well I hope you all have a good day!

No comments: