Thursday, April 9, 2009

Party Day

Hey everyone hope you are all great this morning! It is party day for me! Which also means it is cleaning day ughhh. I like having these little get togethers and I really enjoy having people at my house but I do not enjoy the cleaning that goes along with it....mainly because I am a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning before people come...lol

I attended my basic anatomy class last night....yep it scared me! There is so much to know, and I have to actually know it not just memorize it. This may end up being a two time test...who knows? I am going to give it all I have and see what happens I guess!

The boys are enjoying their spring break, they have been counting how many days they have until the have to go back to school! Each day they say "5 more days" etc.
It's ok they don't know it but I am counting too! :)

Well have a wonderful day!

No comments: