Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update Time

The boys are at school enjoying their last full day today! Tomorrow they get out at 11:30...then it is summer vacation!!!!
I am still in for another week, next Weds. is my final exam for anatomy. I am most likely going to be repeating this course, but hopefully I will do much better the second time around.
Claud is still in a ton of pain daily, his doctor was supposed to look into getting him an MRI on his shoulder but so far we have heard nothing back from them. Not really sure at this point what is going on with that.

I am looking forward to this summer a lot! I am hoping that we can do lots of fun things with the kids, and really make the most of it. The years seem to be slipping by so quickly for us, it is hard to imagine in a couple weeks Dillion will be 6 and a month after that Cj will be 8! Where did the time go?

I hope you are all having a great day! I plan to study mine away!

No comments: