Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Howdy Ya'll

Things here are okay. The kids only have 6 1/2 days of school left!!!! I have 2 weeks....then it is summer fun, well maybe a little fun!

There really is nothing too new to discuss really. Claud got a call back from the Dr. office and they have decided to try and get him in for an MRI on his shoulder. I am hopeful this will lead us somewhere, as he is still in so much pain all the time. I don't want him to live the rest of his life this way.


I can't believe it but in a month Dillion will be 6 years old...OMG how times flies when you are having fun!


The kids and Claud took part in the parade on Memorial Day....ever seen a 30 year old man on a 110cc quad pulling a trailer full of kids....it looks a lot like this...and is kinda funny



Hope this picture has brightened your day...I know it did mine when I received it from a friend today!

No comments: